Loss & Safety Audits / Premium reviews
An important factor of underwriting a risk is understanding it. We offer a
comprehensive loss and safety audit service for potential insureds in order
to ensure that they are a viable risk. This service has recently been welcomed
by a number of our clients and is often included as a warranty under the policy
where it is deemed appropriate to perform such audits.
An example of an audit would include:
- A brief history of the company including operations.
- Verification of the information given on the insurance submission including payroll and number of employees.
- Review the company safety program, including training, safety meetings and job safety awareness, the availability of recognized safety equipment to employees, equipment maintenance, and safety reward schemes.
- Hiring practices including prospective employee screening and post offer drug screening.
- To provide a detailed report with improvement recommendations (if required).